About HVAC Excellence
HVAC Excellence has been serving the HVAC/R industry since 1994. It is our goal to improve competency through validation of the technical education process. By setting standards and verifying that they have been met, we inspire the industry to excel. We know that all of the challenges that face our industry are achievable by continuous improvement in the way that we prepare technicians.
HVAC Excellence Programs:
- Identify areas of weakness in education
- Assists employers with hiring competent technicians
- Allows the public to identify competent technicians
- Pinpoints current deficiencies in the technical workforce for education program development
- Aids manufacturers in warranty cost reduction
Thinking about pursuing HVAC/R certification? Then Think Big!
With 119,000 and growing, HVAC Excellence is the leading and largest provider of certifications in the HVACR industry.
We offer over 40 credentialing exams, allowing us to be specific in aiding you in your career.
Certification is an aid in identifying the scope and level of a technician’s competency. We recognize that a single certification cannot meet the needs of everyone in the industry. We provide students, experienced technicians and educators with programs designed to meet their individual needs.
Please contact Technical Training Services today for a quotation on any HVAC Excellence Certification Program. We can provide fast service at a very reasonable cost. All exams are "in stock" and ready to go.
Professional Level Certifications are earned by passing closed-book comprehensive written exam
Prerequisite: 2 years of verified field experience
EPA Certifications - Walk In and Test - $75.00 complete!
- EPA Section 608 Certification for Stationary Air Conditioning and Refrigeration - Daily Exams
- EPA Section 609 for Motor Vehicle Air Conditioning - Exams Every 2 Weeks - Appointments Required
- No Prerequisites Required - Training Manual Provided - See below
HVAC Excellence Professional Level Technician Certifications - $250.00
- Core Exam - Required
- Residential Air Conditioning
- Light Commercial Air Conditioning
- Light Commercial Refrigeration
- Heat Pump Service
- Heat Pump Installer
- Gas Heat
- Electric Heat
- 2 Years of Verifiable Work Experience Required
- Oil Heat Certification
- Residential and Light Commercial Low Pressure Hydronic Heat
- Universal R-410A
- Carbon Monoxide
- Combustion Analysis
- Green Awareness
Industry & Specialty Certifications - $200.00 Walk in and test
- Universal R-410A Certification.
- Green Awareness Certification.
- Carbon Monoxide Certification.
- Combustion Analysis Certification.